Description: Physical Therapist
Current Position: PhD Candidate in Health and Rehabilitation Sciences Stony Brook University
- Extensive experience as a physical therapist providing home based services with the early intervention program of Nassau County.
- Co-director of the Suffolk County Infancy Leadership Circle
- Active member of the Early Intervention Special Interest Group of the American Physical Therapy Association.
- Graduate of the Infant-Parent Study Center of the Institute for Infants, Children and Families at the Jewish Board of Children’s & Family Services.
- Research interests include ensuring the application of current research and evidence based practice to clinical work with infants, toddlers and families, cross-disciplinary professional preparation of the early childhood workforce, and the sustainability of early intervention programs.